Questions & Answers 3188
1) Should I feel guilty about not going to church?
2) Could you explain the doctrine of predestination?
3) Why did Job and his friends never consider the devil as the cause of Job’s problems?
4) Can someone be saved and then lose their salvation?
5) Was Job “perfect and upright” or was he a sinner as you have indicated?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.