Questions & Answers #3184
1) What is your opinion on churches requiring a congregational vote for someone to become a member of that church?
2) How should we understand the relationship of Abishag and King David?
3) Why did Jesus tell some people not to tell anyone about their healing?
4) Could you explain where you can find Jesus mentioned in Ecclesiastes?
5) What do you think about all the different doctrinal interpretations that spilt Christians into factions?
6) Can you explain your view of 1 Corinthians 13:10 in reference to “that which is perfect has come”?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.