Questions & Answers #3182
1) Are the Ten Commandments for Christians today?
2) Why did Jesus instruct Mary to not touch Him after His resurrection?
3) Why do you refer to the Lord’s Supper and baptism as sacraments?
4) Why did Peter have a sword with him the night Jesus was betrayed?
5) Does 1 Corinthians 11:34 mean that we should not be eating at church?
6) What is the unpardonable sin?
7) What is your scriptural support for the age of accountability?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.