Questions & Answers 3180
1) Can you speak to the issue of the salvation of infants or mentally disabled people according to Romans 4:15 and 5:13?
2) At the marriage supper of the Lamb, who is the bride and who are the guests?
3) Dr. McGee discusses the formation of the canon of scripture and the books that were left out.
4) Are we saved by love or by grace and mercy?
5) How can Jesus be God when He prays to the Father?
6) Did Jesus die both spiritually and physically on the cross?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.