Questions & Answers 3179
1) What do you mean when you speak about our eternal security and the loss of rewards?
2) Should Christians be baptized in proxy for the dead?
3) Who baptized the apostles?
4) What does the judgment in the house of God mean in 1 Peter 4:17?
5) Dr. McGee explains “and having done all, to stand” in Ephesians 6:13.
6) Dr. McGee discusses the issue of marriage as mentioned in Matthew 19:12.
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.