Questions & Answers 3176
1) In Genesis 10:25 it says “in his days the earth was divided”--what does this mean?
2) Why did Jesus forbid the healed leaper from telling people about his healing?
3) Could you explain the meaning of John 20:23 regarding the loosing and binding of sins?
4) Are we to baptize “in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit” or only in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ?
5) Do troubles come to Christians and non-Christians for the same reason?
6) My mentally handicapped son is unable to believe in Jesus Christ, will he be saved?
7) Why did Jesus tell Mary not to touch Him after His resurrection?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.