Questions & Answers 3175
1) How could David be a man after God’s own heart when David committed so many sins?
2) In Acts 15 James recommended that Christians refrain from eating blood. Has the church rejected this recommendation?
3) Why do the Ten Commandments say do not kill, but God told His people often to kill whole nations?
4) Where does the Bible say that the Rapture will be secret?
5) Is God finished with Israel, or will He fulfill His promises to them in the future?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.