Questions & Answers 3174
1) What relationship does works have to salvation in Matthew 25:30, Luke 12:46, and Hebrews 6:6?
2) What are your thoughts on the Easter sunrise service and the secularization of Easter itself?
3) Did Jesus have a sinful body when He took our sin on the cross?
4) Does the reference of “son of man” in Psalm 8 speak of Christ?
5) Could you explain Revelation 10:11--what is the significance of John eating the little book?
6) What is the biblical definition of sin?
7) How do we know the will of God in specific situations?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.