Questions & Answers 3171
1) Do you think the pomegranates on the robe of the priest speak of the original sin and are a reminder for the need of forgiveness?
2) How could Ananias and Sapphira been saved when they died before they could confess their sins?
3) I heard you say you were somewhere between a hyper-Calvinist and a low-Arminianist, can you explain?
4) Did Job have ten or twenty children?
5) What does the Bible mean by “fullness of time” in Galatians 4:4 and Ephesians 1:10?
6) What does “He leads me in the path of righteousness for His name’s sake” in Psalm 23 mean?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.