Questions & Answers 3170
1) Is the Amplified Bible a good translation?
2) Were the children of Israel mentioned in the book of Hebrews saved?
3) If God does not send anyone to hell, then who does?
4) When the Bible says the angels were ascending and descending should this not be reversed?
5) Who wrote 1 and 2 Chronicles?
6) Does man have a spirit before he is born again?
7) How often does the Bible say we should have the Lord’s Supper?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.