Questions & Answers 3170
1) Is the Amplified Bible a good translation?
2) Were the children of Israel mentioned in the book of Hebrews saved?
3) If God does not send anyone to hell, then who does?
4) When the Bible says the angels were ascending and descending should this not be reversed?
5) Who wrote 1 and 2 Chronicles?
6) Does man have a spirit before he is born again?
7) How often does the Bible say we should have the Lord’s Supper?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.