Questions & Answers 3169
1) Can you explain why you think children of the unsaved who are under the age of accountability will not be raptured?
2) When Jesus told a man in Mark 10:17 to take up the cross and follow Him, did that man know what Jesus was saying since he had not yet died on the cross?
3) Is public or corporate prayer prohibited in the Bible?
4) Does the one acceptable reason for divorce that Jesus taught only apply to the man?
5) Does our tithe have to go to the local church or can it also go to other Christian ministries?
6) Is our practice of baptism taken from a ritual found in the Old Testament?
7) Is Rome the Babylon of Revelation 8?
8) Are the churches belonging to the World Council of Churches the mystery harlot of Babylon?
9) Will the Pope be the false prophet to get the world to worship the Antichrist?
10) Does God make mistakes?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.