Questions & Answers 3165
1) What day did Jesus die--was it Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?
2) What does Christ mean when He said we must eat of His flesh and drink of His blood?
3) Can you speak on the issue of prophecy, specifically to the fulfillment of prophecy?
4) Did Peter ever preach to the Gentiles?
5) If the partaking of the bread and wine for communion is a memorial then why do so many disciples leave Jesus when He said they must eat of His flesh and drink of His blood? Did they not understand what He was saying?
6) Will those left after the Rapture have a second chance to receive Christ as their Savior?