Questions & Answers 3163
1) Does the definition of a generation in Genesis 15:13 have any bearing on Jesus’ prophecy in Matthew 24:34?
2) What is the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem?
3) Who is Paul speaking about in Romans 1:19? Is it those who suppress the truth in verse 18?
4) What evidence exists that proves that Mark is the oldest book in the New Testament?
5) God rebuked David for so many of his sins, but why does He not do so against David’s sin of having many wives and concubines?
6) In John 18 you spoke about the dignity of Jesus. Could you explain what you mean by this?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.