Questions & Answers 3162
1) The way you explain justification seems to indicate that my faith is a work. Can you discuss this?
2) When does the judgment seat of Christ occur?
3) Could Jesus have sinned?
4) What did Paul mean when He said “to live is Christ, and to die is gain” in Philippians 1?
5) What does the Bible say about reincarnation?
6) How can David justify eating the showbread which was to be eaten only by the priests?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.