Questions & Answers 3161
1) What did Jesus mean in Luke 7 when He said that even the least in the kingdom of God is greater than John the Baptist?
2) What should the Christian perspective be concerning evil spirits?
3) Can you explain the references to Ephraim, Israel, Judah, and Jacob in Hosea 11 and 12?
4) How can the Lord send an evil spirit to Saul?
5) Does the judgment seat of Christ occur just after the Rapture and it is only for the saints?
6) What is the biblical perspective of cremation?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.