Questions & Answers 3157
1) Is God approving the use of strong drink in Deuteronomy 14:26?
2) How could Moses have married a gentile bride when she was a Midianite, a descendant of Abraham?
3) What is the place of the Ten Commandments for today?
4) Can you explain when Apollos received the Holy Spirit?
5) When did the baptism of the Holy Spirit begin, at Pentecost or before?
6) Is it a sin to fear God?
7) Is divorce okay when physical abuse is present in the marriage?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.