Questions & Answers 3156
1) Could the locust that John the Baptist ate have been a fruit from a local tree?
2) What does it mean that Jesus bowed His head and gave up the ghost?
3) Is it sinful to drink alcohol occasionally?
4) What did Jesus mean by the statement “many are called, but few are chosen”?
5) In dealing with church discipline why does Paul call for one to be turned over to Satan?
6) How do we know that the Philip of Acts 8:5 is not Philip the apostle?
7) Was Jesus stealing grain when He ate from the wheat as He passed through the field?