Questions & Answers 3156
1) Could the locust that John the Baptist ate have been a fruit from a local tree?
2) What does it mean that Jesus bowed His head and gave up the ghost?
3) Is it sinful to drink alcohol occasionally?
4) What did Jesus mean by the statement “many are called, but few are chosen”?
5) In dealing with church discipline why does Paul call for one to be turned over to Satan?
6) How do we know that the Philip of Acts 8:5 is not Philip the apostle?
7) Was Jesus stealing grain when He ate from the wheat as He passed through the field?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.