Questions & Answers 3150
1) With the growing godlessness of sin in America, why is there not more talk about the need of a Savior and a returning to the Word of God?
2) Can someone deny or not know about the deity of Christ and still be saved?
3) Can a person not have a personal relationship with Jesus and still be saved?
4) How old was Isaac when Abraham offered him as a sacrifice?
5) Can you explain the doctrine of sanctification?
6) How can you say the commandment to love is not in the Mosaic Law?
7) In Revelation the rider on the pale horse is given power over one-fourth of the earth. Could this be speaking of Africa?