Questions & Answers #3145
1) When we get to heaven will we see God?
2) When will the Rapture occur?
3) Could you deal with the contradiction of Exodus 20:11 and the creation events of Genesis 1?
4) Explain the use of "everlasting father" as applied to Jesus Christ in Isaiah 9:6?
5) In Luke Jesus indicated that two swords would be enough for the disciples, but in John He tells Peter to put the sword away. Can you explain this?
6) Can you explain the contradiction between Galatians 5:17 and Ephesians 6:12?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.