Questions & Answers #3142
1) Are saved Christians required to be baptized in water and by the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands?
2) Can you explain the meaning of sanctification?
3) Could you explain God’s love in the Law?
4) Why did Jesus list the commandments to the rich young ruler in Luke 18?
5) Could you explain how you define "modern nation" when you're speaking of Russia?
6) Is it possible to live a perfect life?
7) Dr. McGee explains 1 Peter 4:18.
8) What is the basis of your claim that Amraphel of Genesis 14 was Hammurabi of secular history?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.