Questions & Answers #3142
1) Are saved Christians required to be baptized in water and by the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands?
2) Can you explain the meaning of sanctification?
3) Could you explain God’s love in the Law?
4) Why did Jesus list the commandments to the rich young ruler in Luke 18?
5) Could you explain how you define "modern nation" when you're speaking of Russia?
6) Is it possible to live a perfect life?
7) Dr. McGee explains 1 Peter 4:18.
8) What is the basis of your claim that Amraphel of Genesis 14 was Hammurabi of secular history?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.