Questions & Answers #3140
1) Will the whole nation of Israel be saved?
2) Do the events of Revelation follow in a chronological order?
3) Where does it say that Jesus will stand on the Mt. of Olives and it will split?
4) Does the verse “the first shall be last and the last shall be first” mean that the Jews will be first at Christ’s Second Coming since the first time they rejected Him?
5) Since Mark 13:32 says that Jesus did not know the day or the hour He would return, does that mean the Father knows things which the Son does not know?
6) Does God rebuke Job for his pride in 40:11-14?
7) What is the meaning of "the trees in Eden" in Ezekiel 31:18?
8) Would I lose my salvation if I committed suicide?