Questions & Answers #3139
1) Dr. McGee explains the meaning of "water" in John 19:34.
2) Is baptism required for salvation according to Acts 2:38?
3) Do the dietary laws of Deuteronomy apply to us today?
4) Why does the New Jerusalem have walls?
5) Should all Christians be discipled?
6) What happens after we die and before we receive our new bodies?
7) When Charles Spurgeon said "Christians who die are sleeping in Jesus," was he referring to the body since our spirit goes to be with the Lord?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.