Questions & Answers #3138
1) Why could Mary not touch Jesus in John 20:17?
2) Are there different levels of heaven?
3) Who is the “rock” mentioned in Matthew 16:18?
4) Why do some translations put Acts 8:37 in the footnotes?
5) What does Jesus mean about blindness and sin in John 9:41?
6) How does revenge fit with Romans 12:20?
7) What is the "sin unto death" in 1 John 5:16, 17?
8) Can you explain your view of the six days of creation?
9) Who were “the first three” in 2 Samuel 23:19?
10) Why was Israel "afraid and ashamed of Ethiopia their expectation and Egypt their glory" in Isaiah 20:4, 5?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.