Questions & Answers #3137
1) If the reference to Babylon in Revelation 17 is interpreted as being Rome, should all references to Babylon be interpreted as being Rome?
2) Is there a contradiction between 2 Chronicles 17:4-6, 19 and 20:32-33?
3) Would you elaborate on the use of "prophets" in a church service?
4) How does the world’s destruction by fire in 2 Peter 3 fit into God’s plan revealed in Revelation?
5) Is the literal blood of Christ being shed required and necessary for our redemption?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.