Questions & Answers 3132
1) Since John the Baptist preached the kingdom of heaven in his day does that mean that the kingdom of heaven is closer now than it was in his day?
2) Does 1 Corinthians 11:21-34 teach that we should not be eating in the church?
3) Dr. McGee explains 1 Peter 4:4.
4) Is my Jewish friend lost even though he keeps the Ten Commandments and the rest of the Law?
5) Is Ezekiel’s vision of Jerusalem in chapter 40 a vision of the old Jerusalem or the New Jerusalem of Revelation 21?
6) Is there anything beyond salvation? Am I to have a gift to use for God’s work?
7) Does the oil in the lamp in the parable of the ten virgins in Matthew 25 speak of the Holy Spirit?
8) Could you explain why God was displeased with Cain’s offering?