Questions & Answers 3131
1) How could David align himself with the Philistines, the enemies of Israel, when he was fleeing from Saul?
2) Did Jesus baptize according to John 3:22,23 and 4:1, 2?
3) Should we continue to stay in our liberal church teaching the Word of God, or should we find a church which is more in line with our beliefs?
4) Are there any specific prophecies which need to be fulfilled and are a sign of Christ’s soon return?
5) Did God plan sin in order to reveal more of Himself through His Son, a redeemer of sinners?
6) If I stood by and watched an old lady being mugged and did nothing about it, would I be guilty of sin?
7) How should a Christian respond to comments made in an editorial that claimed the Bible was full of “errors, inconsistencies, and contradictions”?
8) Does the Bible have anything to say about the dedication of children during a public ceremony in church?
9) What is your position on abortion?