Questions & Answers #3128
1) In John 1:33 John the Baptist says about Jesus “I did not know Him.” What did he mean by this statement?
2) Why was Ruth not excluded from the assembly of the Lord according to Deuteronomy 23:3?
3) Does being “born again” mean believing in the Lord Jesus Christ?
4) Could you explain Revelation 22:19 and taking away words from the book of this prophecy?
5) Does Revelation 14:14-19 refer to the Rapture?
6) Can you explain the biblical view of fasting?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.