Questions & Answers #3122
1) Why is Jesus called "Lord God Almighty" only in the book of Revelation?
2) What is your opinion of the New King James Version?
3) How is it possible that Hebrews 11:12 speaks of Abraham when it seems it should be speaking about Sarah?
4) What does Paul mean by "world without end" in Ephesians 3:21?
5) When the Rapture occurs will we rise bodily or only our spirits?
6) Can you explain who or what the stone is in Matthew 21:44?
7) Does bringing our tithes to the storehouse refer to the church?
8) What is the spiritual ramification of the tares and the wheat in Matthew 13:29?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.