Questions & Answers #3110
1) Dr. McGee discusses some of the newer Bible translations.
2) Could you please explain the requirements for a bishop in 1 Timothy 3:1-7?
3) Did God speak in an audible voice to the Old Testament saints?
4) Could you explain the level of commitment required in Matthew 10:34-35?
5) Was Judas present at the Passover meal?
6) Did the Father speak to Jesus in dreams, visions, by Scripture, or orally as in John 12?
7) Could you discuss Daniel’s vision of four beasts in chapter 7?
8) Did Paul teach that the resurrection of Jesus was a symbolic resurrection?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.