Questions & Answers #3103
1) Can you provide Scriptural support for the “darkness” of hell?
2) In Luke 3:16 what is the baptism of fire?
3) Why did God choose a rebellious, stiff-necked people to be His people?
4) If the Trinity is true why does Jesus give the Kingdom to the Father in 1 Corinthians 15?
5) Is God’s extreme judgment of the nations in Isaiah 34 to be taken literally?
6) What is the unpardonable sin and how do I know if I have committed it?
7) What is the "abomination of desolation" and what does it mean?
8) Why did the apostles have to wait for the Spirit in Jerusalem when He was already at work in the world throughout the Old Testament?