Questions & Answers #3102
1) Does Ezekiel 3:18 apply to believers today?
2) When Jesus was on the cross why did He say “My God, My God” instead of “My Father, My Father?”
3) Are those who go to hell consumed by fire until they cease to exist?
4) Did Jesus perform miracles after His resurrection and before His ascension?
5) Should men use the title “Reverend"?
6) What is the “little book” in Revelation 10:11?
7) Have the prophecies in Genesis 35:11, 48:19 and 1 Chronicles 5:2 been fulfilled?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.