Questions & Answers #3097
1) Dr. McGee explains the doctrine of the Trinity.
2) Why do we say we're looking for the blessed hope when it comes after the Great Tribulation?
3) What will be the result of the ministry of the 144,000 and the two witnesses during the Tribulation?
4) Is hell a place of fire or darkness?
5) Dr. McGee explains the first sin.
6) Why did God say the "last trump" in 1 Corinthians 15:52 unless there were previous trumps or a series of trumps?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.