Questions & Answers #3095
1) Dr. McGee explains the work of Thru the Bible Radio.
2) Dr. McGee discusses humanism and the separation of church and state.
3) Dr. McGee explains His position of using guns for protection.
4) Is there a correction between Acts 3:19-21, Isaiah 28:16, 17, and Revelation 14:6, 7?
5) Why does the King James Version translate "pass-ka" as Easter in Acts 12:4?
6) What does it mean in Scripture when it says the dead in Christ shall rise first?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.