Questions & Answers 3013
1) If God knows who will accept His Son, do we really have a choice?
2) Will people who reject Christ before the Tribulation be able to accept Him during the Tribulation?
3) How could Job be so positive in his faith when he had no Bible?
4) How can the dead in Christ go immediately to heaven upon death when 1 Thessalonians 4 seems to teach otherwise?
5) Could you explain the last trump or trumpet in 1 Corinthians 15:52?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.