Questions & Answers 3013
1) If God knows who will accept His Son, do we really have a choice?
2) Will people who reject Christ before the Tribulation be able to accept Him during the Tribulation?
3) How could Job be so positive in his faith when he had no Bible?
4) How can the dead in Christ go immediately to heaven upon death when 1 Thessalonians 4 seems to teach otherwise?
5) Could you explain the last trump or trumpet in 1 Corinthians 15:52?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.