Questions & Answers 3014
1) If God knows who will accept His Son, do we really have a choice?
2) Will people who reject Christ before the Tribulation be able to accept Him during the Tribulation?
3) How could Job be so positive in his faith when he had no Bible?
4) How can the dead in Christ go immediately to heaven upon death when 1 Thessalonians 4 seems to teach otherwise?
5) Could you explain the last trump or trumpet in 1 Corinthians 15:52?
Featured Resources From Thru the Bible - Questions & Answers
The book of Ruth is one of the most passionate, pure love stories of all time. “The beauty and excellence of this story cannot escape even the most casual reader,” says Dr. J. Vernon McGee. God uses Ruth’s story to show us how His love breaks down racial and religious barriers. Discover the Savior in Ruth as our ultimate Kinsman-Redeemer—the One whose love made redemption possible.