Interview with Rhonda Stoppe, Part 2
August 14, 2016
Rhonda Stoppe is an author and speaker dedicated to helping women live life with no regrets. With over 20 years experience as a mom, mentor, and pastor’s wife, Rhonda’s wisdom and experience will help you:
- Discover significance in God and His specific purpose for your life.
- Connect biblical principles to everyday decisions.
- Develop a loving marriage that others dream about.
- Influence the next generation by raising children with integrity.
- Leave a legacy of a life well-lived with no regrets!
See more at: http://www.rhondastoppe.com
Featured Resources From Hope Ministry
Psalm 23Learn More
We live in a broken world with full of challenges, failures, and disappointments. As life continues, many unknowns lie before us that can weigh us down, inflicting wounds that often get buried or ignored. We have been created to thrive in our relationships with God, our family, our neighbors and ourselves. By knowing that God is our Good Shepherd, understanding the identity that we have as his precious sheep, we can find rest and healing in our souls. Through this humble book, Healing Through Psalm 23, may God comfort you who are suffering, who are in pain, who need forgiveness; may you know God, walk confidently and grow into the maturity of coming alongside others in their journey of healing.