Rescued from Misplaced Faith (Rescued: What God Did to Save Us)
Faith can destroy you. All the faith in the world can’t change lethal poison into medicine. Having faith in the wrong “Jesus” can lead you to your own destruction.
So it’s important that your faith is a true faith, a faith based on the true Jesus—a faith based on specific promises; a faith that understands both law and grace; and a faith that’s growing.
A little bit of faith in the true Jesus is better than absolute confidence in a false Jesus.
- Children Of An Awesome God
- Christ: God's Gift To The World
- Christians in Conflict
- Come And See Jesus
- Faith That Survives Fire
- Fighting for Your Family
- Finding a Stream in the Desert
- Finding Community Within The Church
- For Us
- The Angels of Christmas
- The Church in Babylon
- The Compassion of Jesus
- The Darwin Delusion
- The Drama of Redemption
- The Gifts You Can't Live Without
- The Marriage Puzzle
- The Mystery Of Bethlehem
- The Myth of the Greener Grass
- The Power of a Clear Conscience
- The Triumph of Unanswered Prayer