Questions & Answers 3208
1) Can a believer lose their salvation according to Hebrews 6:4-6?
2) What is your scriptural support for claiming that Jesus is God?
3) Does the Bible say that Christians cannot have life insurance?
4) When the Bible says that God is not mocked and whatever man sows he will reap, does that apply for now or the life to come?
5) Will unbelievers who are cast into the lake of fire suffer torment?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.