Questions & Answers 3205
1) When does the Holy Spirit enter the life of a believer?
2) Could you explain when a Christian can judge and not judge?
3) Who should rebuke a sinner in public according to 1 Timothy 5:20?
4) What is the cup in Psalm 75:8?
5) Why do some translations omit the word "not" in Isaiah 9:3?
6) What are the three necessary elements for a true conversion to occur?
7) How many times does the Holy Spirit appear in the Scriptures?
8) Why do you believe Jesus is not healing today?
9) Does not the faith to the ten lepers exemplify how our faith should work in healing?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.