Questions & Answers 3198
1) What is the sin against the Holy Spirit or unpardonable sin and the sin unto death?
2) Is it possible for a Roman Catholic to be a born-again Christian and remain in the Catholic Church?
3) Can you speak about the baptism for the dead mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15?
4) Will there be sin when Satan is bound for 1000 years, and why is Satan released again?
5) If sin is sin, how can God allow brothers and sisters to marry after Adam and Eve and then prohibit it later? Were there more people created at this time, or maybe evolution?