Questions & Answers 3197
1) Can a converted, divorced, and re-married man be an elder in a church according to 1 Timothy 3?
2) Does God agree with couples who use birth control?
3) Is working on Sundays biblically wrong?
4) Could you explain further your reasoning that the man Jacob wrestled with was the pre-incarnate Christ?
5) During the Great Tribulation Period when does Russia come down into Palestine?
6) Can you discuss Paul’s struggle with sin in Romans 7?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.