Questions & Answers 3191
1) When we die what is laid in the grave--our body or our soul--and what happens to our spirit?
2) What is your opinion of the doctrine of limited atonement?
3) How can I be assured of my salvation?
4) What is the highway from Egypt to Assyria in Isaiah 19:23?
5) In Isaiah 4:2 does the verb “shall” preceding the subject make the statement less definite?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.