Questions & Answers 3178
1) What is the “tree of life” mentioned in Revelation 22:2?
2) According to the dimensions of the altar how did the Jews perform all the sacrifices that were required?
3) Does the breaking of bread in Acts 2:46 speak of the Lord’s Supper or having a meal with believers?
4) How can we explain that Jesus was in the grave for three days and nights?
5) What is the role of Law keeping after salvation?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.