Questions & Answers 3167
1) Does 1 Timothy 6:6 mean if we are in God’s will we can have all that we ask for and want? Does this mean God wants me to be rich?
2) How can there be people in torment like in the story of the rich man and Lazarus when Ecclesiastes says that the dead know nothing?
3) Should leavened or unleavened bread be used in the Lord’s Supper? And should we call our pastor "reverend"?
4) Could you explain who wrote the gospel of John and the epistles of John?
5) Is it possible to make a correlation between Job 15:6, Psalm 22:6, and Mark 9:42-48?
6) When does a believer first receive the Holy Spirit?
7) Is Revelation 12:7-12 happening right now in our time?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.