Questions & Answers 3166
1) Why does John 6:70 refer to Judas as a devil?
2) Can you explain the meaning of the titles “the Lord Jesus Christ,” “Son of Man,” and “Son of God”?
3) Can you explain some of the following issues in the Olivet Discourse: the budding of the fig tree, this generation will not pass, and Rapture?
4) If King Hezekiah’s life had not been extended and Manasseh had not been born, who would have been the next king?
5) Would you explain Jesus’ teaching on the Great Tribulation in Matthew 24?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.