Questions & Answers 3160
1) Will the Rapture occur in the middle of the Tribulation Period?
2) Was Judas the son of perdition according to John 13:27?
3) Can you tell me what the “coals of fire” have to do with repaying good for evil?
4) Does the scripture speak about the curse of the dogwood tree?
5) Do you believe that Adam and Eve know of all the destruction, grief, and sorrow they caused by their one sin?
6) What will we be doing when we get to heaven?
7) If Jesus died for the whole world would it not be requiring a double payment for those who are sent to hell?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.