Questions & Answers 3155
1) Can you explain the judgment of the righteous and the wicked in Isaiah 57?
2) Should we pray to bind Satan?
3) Is the cross a single upright or did it have a crossbeam?
4) Does God accept us for who we are or who He is?
5) Is a liar one who either changes the truth of the Word of God or says that the Word of God is wrong?
6) Who wrote the book of Genesis?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.