Questions & Answers 3154
1) Will children under the age of accountability be raptured?
2) Will people be saved after the Rapture, during the Tribulation Period?
3) Does 1 Timothy 5:17-20 mean that the pastor should be paid double the salary of the average church member?
4) Can you explain the meaning of church renewal?
5) On day two of creation God does not say it was good. Is this because Ephesians 2:2 says that Satan is the prince of the power of the air?
6) Do you believe that water baptism is essential to salvation?
7) How can Jesus speak of discipline in the church in Matthew 18:17 when the church did not exist until after Pentecost?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.