Questions & Answers 3153
1) If the ten tribes of Israel have been lost, where are they today?
2) Is it wrong to listen to a woman preaching the Bible?
3) Can you explain why Ephraim and Manasseh were tribes of Israel and not Joseph and Levi?
4) Why is it wrong for the two and a half tribes of Israel to settle east of the Jordan River when that land was included in the Abrahamic covenant?
5) What are the rewards Paul mentions in the New Testament and when will we receive them?
Anxiety shines a spotlight for us on how much we need the Lord. That's what Dr. McGee reminds us of as we explore God's Word and discover His solution to the things that keep us up at night. Be willing to do this one thing and be ready to receive God's unexplainable peace. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.