Questions & Answers 3153
1) If the ten tribes of Israel have been lost, where are they today?
2) Is it wrong to listen to a woman preaching the Bible?
3) Can you explain why Ephraim and Manasseh were tribes of Israel and not Joseph and Levi?
4) Why is it wrong for the two and a half tribes of Israel to settle east of the Jordan River when that land was included in the Abrahamic covenant?
5) What are the rewards Paul mentions in the New Testament and when will we receive them?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.