Questions & Answers #3143
1) Can you explain how many resurrections there are going to be?
2) Do you believe that the mixed multitude that left Egypt with the Israelites were saved?
3) What does Esau’s selling of his birthright say to us today?
4) Did Jesus break the Sabbath or only the traditions of the Pharisees?
5) Explain 1 Timothy 5:4, 11, 16 as it relates to widows?
A summary of Dr. J. Vernon McGee’s teaching of Revelation heard on THRU the BIBLE, this companion gets to the heart of Bible passages and is intended to stir your own thinking, prayer, and study. After every lesson, several questions are listed for your personal consideration or, if you’re reading with a group, for your discussion. Read it with your Bible open and your heart ready to go deeper as the Lord leads you through His Word. More titles are available at TTB.org/booklets.