Questions & Answers #3134
1) In Joshua 11:21 it says that Debir was destroyed, but Judges 1:10 says that Judah went up against Debir. Is this a contradiction?
2) Is the Tribulation Period divided into three parts as it seems in the book of Revelation?
3) Where are the Old Testament saints at this time? And where are the New Testament saints?
4) How did the early church perform the ceremony of the Lord’s Table?
5) Why does Paul say in 1 Corinthians 8 that eating meat that was sacrificed to idols was okay when in Revelation 2 Jesus rebukes the church in Pergamos for such a practice?
6) Why is the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven?
7) When Jesus said that he had not yet ascended in John 20:17 what was He speaking about, and was Jesus raised in His glorified body?